Tuesday 2 March 2010

My favourite pudding.

Before I move on to the clothes and the like which I promised I would now do on a Tuesday I thought I would tell you what my favourite pudding is.









Meet Pudding, or pud for short. She is 4 years old and her hobbies include creeping upstairs when she knows she shouldn't, sleeping on her brothers beds, chasing moths amongst other things and growling. Oh and chasing my legs and tripping me up!! She came from a rough area of Nottingham and has the cattitude of a teenager. She likes to bring us presents, most are dead, however that wasn't the case with the bat she brought in, which flew around our living room for 4 hours until we tracked down a fishing net to catch it with. Poor thing, unharmed but must of wondered what the bloomin hell was going on!! I love my Pud!!
Next clothes and the like. Todays outfit has been a fail safe since I lost weight as I wear it with a belt so can pul it in (or out) depending on how many cakes I may have eaten on any given day.

Grey boyfriend cardi from George, Leggings, Belt and long sleeved top from Primark, checked long shirt from H & M and flat ye old faithful boots from Dorothy Perkins.

I also thought that as I have forgotten to take pictures of the outfits I wore over the weekend I would show you the contents of
my make up bag. I really love everything I have in it including the bag which is a Cath Kidston freebie with Easy Living magazine a couple years back. It's not expensive as I don't have a massive budget but my sensitive skin gets on very well with all these products at the moment, which is good in my experience. So contents are as follows:-
Simple Kind to Skin hydrating light mousturiser- Love it and have done since I was 15
Boots own powder brush
Tweezerman tweezers-these are alittle pricey but for me the best. This is my second pair
Garnier soft essentials with rose extract cleansing milk-normally I have to be careful with scents but this one smells lush and doesn't irritate my skin
Cath Kidston button mirror
Ruby & Millie face and lip brushes-I use the face brush with my blusher and the lip brush I use with my eyeshadow to make my eyebrows look thicker (over plucking in my early teens!!)
Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment-I really rate this item though on some websites I know it gets a mixed review. I have a slightly yellow skin tone so when I pat this in there is no make up line (if that makes sense) though I do think if you are paler skined then this may show up
Rimmel 3 in 1 powder blush in spring flower
Natural collection loose powder
L'oreal studio secrets smoothing resurfacing primer
17 eyeshadow trio- I only use one shade of this mainly to do my eyebrows!
Nivea Visage tinted mousturising day cream
And that my friends is it. I do have other odds and ends in a draw upstairs but theyare mainly used for special occaisions.
So thats it from me now until Thursday. Happy midweek and I will see you then.
Catherine xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how adorable is the kitten picture?!

    *wants to steal Pud*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Pud is so sweet! That nose is just begging to be stroked... *is a soft touch when it comes to cats*

    I love your checked top, and it's always good to see the contents of someone else's makeup bag (and pick up some recommendations!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, love you pudding!
    I am far to ashamed of my dirty makeup bag to empty it out for my blog, too many spills and leaks going on!
    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete