Tuesday 9 February 2010

About a Girl.

Not sure how this post should go, but have decided I would do a little getting to know me session, I hope you don't mind!?

So first up, as you know by now I am a mum of 2 boys. I will Add Imagebe introducing them at a later date. I'm sure you'll get fed up of them at some point (I know I do) but as I do tend to bang on about them, even when I try not to I feel it is only fair to introduce them, face to face!? Right so something new. There are 19 months between my 2 and both boys were emergency c-sections, eek!!!

I work for a well known charity as an administrator (plus general dogs body!)(not that you can tell cuz my spelling is useless without spell check!!) and have been there 8 months. I really enjoy the work and it's flexible as I only work part time so fits around the boys nice.

I am originally from Peterborough and still have alot of Family there including my dad.

So that's it for now on that front I'm afraid, though I forgot to mention I like to eat chocolate (and lot's of it), dance like a loon and wear dangley earrings (when I'm not near a little person in risk of losing an ear lobe!)

Thought I would also add what I wore today. It fascinates me as to how easy people throw together outfits with such ease and elegance yet normally I look like a sack of spuds, and even that takes effort. Pictures aren't that good, the camerea is on it's way out plus, I was taking the photos. Todays outfit was wide leg high waisted trousers from Tesco, Black vest top from Next, Blue bejeweled short cardi from Matalan and shoe boots from Newlook via ebay. The normal watch and wedding rings plus my little flower necklace that the hubby had made for me when our Harry was first born was also worn.
Well I hope that you have had a good day. What has been your highlight today? Mine has been getting the new issue of Grazia (That's as fashion-y as it gets with me)
See you again soon and take care
Catherine xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine

    Fellow charity administrator checking in :)

    Nice to get to know you a bit better. More outfit posts please! Loving the shoe boots - I have them in cream & patent black and a lovely shade of brown but for some reason decided not to get the plain black ones. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine!

    Gorgeous colour cardi and shoe boots.Nice to see you in the flesh.
    My brother and I were born 18 months apart, be prepared for mega fights, drove my poor mother to distraction.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoe boots are gorgeous, I'd love a pair like that :)

    Queenie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are so adorable and make every outfit stylish
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete