Thursday 4 February 2010

The big introduction!!

Hello, Good morning and welcome. Are you well? Yeah I'm not bad either, thanks for asking.

So here we are. Sitting comfortably? I would really like to explain what this blog is going to be about, but to be honest I have no idea!! All I do know is that I have been toying with the idea of a blog for a while. So here I am! Glad you can join me.

So what can you expect? Well as a mum of 2 boys under the age of 4 life at best is hectic. I will be posting pictures of our adventrues here at home and out and about, in the hope that this blog will give me the motivation I need to do some different things.

As the title suggests I must confess that I am abit of a slummy mummy, and it wouldn't be the first time I have been out of the house with something crusty stuck to my top (YUK!!) However as I am now pushing 30 thought it was about time I started to look after myself abit more, so will be posting things about food, clothes and makeup.

I can't promise that I will update everyday (Lounging on the sofa isn't something to post about) but will try and update with pictures twice a week.
So enjoy the rest of your day. Lovely meeting you and see you soon.

Catherine xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the name of your blog! Looking forward to learning more about you.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete