Monday 22 February 2010

I don't like Mondays!! ( Tell me why?)

And in the words of Sir Bob, I'm gonna dooooooooooooooooooooooo the whole day down.

Well hello there everyone. I Hope that I find you well on this rather cold Monday evening. Did you have a good weekend? Enjoy the snow??

We had a very quite weekend thanks. As you can see from the title of this post I hate the day that follows Sunday. Just wish I could fast foward through the M word until about Wednesday, that would do for me.

Sorry there are no pictures tonight. I am in the process of thinking about the direction to take this blog in. I have started it to give me motivation to try new things with the boys. I started it to take stock of all the milestones they go through which I seem to forget, like the first time Harry said 'I love you' or 'you're gorgeous!' I started it to give me the inspiration I seem to lack when it comes to making more of an effort with myself. I want it to be true to me. As it is for me/us.

So I am off for a few days to ponder what to do with it. Should it be all focused on the boys and cooking, or should I include more aspects of my life like fasion and music? Any comments are gratefully received.

Right I am off to get warm, cups of tea and biscuits all round. Will see you all in a few days.

Take care

Catherine xx

4 comments:

  1. I vote you make it about anything and everything you fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, agree with Alex. I love to be nosey and find out more about my virtual friends so films, music, books, family, food, clothes, make-up, interior design and holiday plans are all welcome.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirding Alex's suggestion. It's your blog, make it about what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw a diary of you and your children sounds like a lovley thing to do :) xx

    ReplyDelete